Wednesday 22 September 2021

cheeky penguin

 another of the woodware stamps by Jane Gill...


embossing folder-Sue Wilson snowfall

Large sentiment ring-Marianne designs

backing paper and small sentiment-LOTV

Penguin stamp-woodware Festive fuzzies-Penguin coloured with clean colour pens and fluffy stuff added to the hat and pom pom.

Thank you for popping by today, I am at my sister-in-laws memorial today in Gloustershire she died last year during lockdown and we couldn't go down to the funeral...lets hope the weather holds up...

Thanks for popping by today.


5 comments:

cotnob said...

A fun card Margaret, a cute penguin and great background.
I hope the memorial goes well and the weather is kind to you.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandy said...

My oh my - I love your hat - can I borrow it sometime?
Sandy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the texture and cute penguin.Hope the weather stayed fine for you
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

What a cute card Margaret, love the little penguin and a super design, Kate x

Lee said...

Awww your lil penquuin is so cheeky,love his hat.Great card and background.xx