Friday 10 September 2021

Mr Fox....

 I have been playing with my scan and cut again and had another go at a large card...this one is for the boy over the road who is nature mad....


I used the carnation crafts USB and made everything 175% .....and it worked!....

Its been a glorious week here this week so lots of gardening done and very little crafting....The tennis has been wonderful I have not regretted getting Amazon prime to be able to watch it as I have been ordering lots of books anyway so win win for me...

I hope you are safe and well and thank you for popping by my blog today

6 comments:

Lee said...

love your Mr Fox,so cute.Is the scan and cut complicated to use and what about what you can use in it.Sounds very technically challenging.x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaped card and love the gorgeous fox.We got torrential rain but only one clap of thunder and flash of lightening very disappointing!!!The diamond point card is soo easy-card fold at top mark centre point on the front -then cut each side from center point to corner easy peasy lol
Carol x

Michelle said...

Adorable card Margaret. I just love the red foxes as we see them scampering about when we go down to the lake to go fishing.

Sandy said...

Mr. Fox is almost as sweet as my new kitten! Doesn't he have the prettiest face!
Sandy xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Margaret, a gorgeous fox, perfect for a nature loving youngster.
I treated myself to a kindle recently, the house was getting over run with books as the charity shops don't seem to take them anymore - I have amazon prime and kindle unlimited - there are thousands of books on there that are completely free and no piles of books all over the house - a win, win.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww, he's so cute Margaret, Kate x