Saturday 18 September 2021

New stamps....

I gave in after watching the Lavinia stamps show on the craft channel and treated myself ....


this little beauty is called Seren with tree of faith, Rory and Darcy set ,star cluster round the moon and the sentiment is Forest so green....the little rabbit is from a Card-io collection Christmas Companions all stamped with versafine Clare and clear embossed...and then splattered with white ....

I hope you are safe and well today and thank you for popping by my blog.

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, a gorgeous background and lovely stamps - that will be you on the naughty step then, I can see why you had to treat yourself though.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and stamps and background love the splatters
Carol x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I don't blame you at all, the stamps are beautiful, as is your card. A superb background and great stamping x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Margaret …l love Lavinia Stams …. I have sooo many now … you can make a card …very quickly …and it looks amazing …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Lee said...

wow,what a fantastic card.Beautiful background.Love all the stamps.I am a Huge fan of Lavinia,I do have a few.Must make a card to put on me blog.x

Sandy said...

Wonderful! My two favorite things - pretend and make believe!! Your card is magical!!!!
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful, I love the images and your scene, gorgeous colours too, Kate x