Thursday 24 March 2022

a box card....

 its ages since I made a box card but I was watching crafters companion on the tv and remembered I had bought some tonic dies years ago...so up to my craft room and hey ho.....


I filled the centre with flowers from carnations crafts and added an easter sentiment from Sue Wilson

I see from the comments on previous posts that my blog has been difficult to post on and I hope I have fixed that now by taking comment moderation off....

Thanks for popping by today,   take care.

6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Sorry not yo have been around . The Doc had to have

Mrs A. said...

Oops clumsy fingers. Sorry not yo have been around lately. The Doc had to have a minor operation that turned out to be not so minor . What he thought was going to be the removal of a small lump from his back turned out to be a two inch deep tumor in his shoulder. We are back at the hopital tomorrow fir the dressing to be changed. He is feeling quite uncomfortable but doing ok. I don't drive anymore so it has been a series of buses and taxi trips .
I love your box frame and so fitting for the row if flower pots inside it. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, a gorgeous image and fabulous frame.
What wonderful weather we are having lately, I hope it continues.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lee said...

Loving this,so pretty.x

Birgit said...

Wow! This is a stunner. I really love the 3D look and the flowers look real to me. It’s so pretty.

cuilliesocks said...

This is stunning Margaret, I love the box design and all those pretty flowers, Kate x