Sunday 20 March 2022

Christmas card club challenge 6....Sweet treats

 my turn to set the challenge for this week and I was thinking of anything we love to eat at Christmas...mince pies ,pudding all those lovely special sweet treat...I decided to do ginger bread men as I just love baking and decorating them.....


I made a 5x7 inch box card to house my gingerbread house and gingerbread men....with candy canes ...

lots of glitter and glossy accents and a Sue Wilson sentiment.

Do pop round and see the other girls creations the links to their blogs are on my side bar.

Thanks for popping by today and take care .

12 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Such a fabulous card Margaret. I really love all those gingerbread men and the snowflake border. Take care. Christine xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! this looks good enough to eat! A fabulous box frame and such cute gingerbread men in their little hats, love it.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the gingerbread house and gingerbread men -framed perfectly
Carol x

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card, I love ginger too

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card Margaret, the gingerbreadmen are so cute, I love the box frame and your colours.
Thanks for the challenge, I loved it, Kate x

Sandy said...

Such a fun card - I can't think of a better way to celebrate the season than with Gingerbread! Gingerbread houses, gingerbread men - even gingerbread! Such fun to make, decorate and even eat!!!!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

I’m here!, I love your creativity. This so so well done with the 3D, snowflakes border, the glitter and the gingerbread man.

rachel said...

Fabulous Margaret - I love your card! The gingerbread folk are such fun! Big hugs rachel x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Margaret, I love the box frame with the fun gingerbread men and house.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Zoe Tant said...

Love their faces how cute. Super card and sorry I've missed your challenge we were away visiting son at Uni and time ran away with me. Nice the sun's out hope it lasts. Hugs Zoe x

Lee said...

Loving this,it's just brilliant in every way makes me smile.xx

Michelle said...

Love the gingerbread men Margaret. It seems it says Christmas loud and clear. Hope the weather across the pond is warmer there than here. So ready for Spring planting.