Thursday 17 March 2022

making a wobbler card....

 I found some wobbly springs in my stash and thought they would be just perfect with this image.....


this is a festive fuzzie stamp by Jane Gill-Snowman...stamped, coloured with copics and then cut out and mounted on a papermania mini card springs...great fun to make...

I hope you are all well and enjoying your crafting....I see Blogger is playing up again all my comments are going into a spam box that I didn't even know was there...all fixed now I hope....

take care and thanks for popping by today

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, such a fun snowman and lovely die cut frame.
Blogger did that to me a while ago as well, it's so annoying isn't it!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

He is fun! Lovely frame design too.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous wobbly snowman and great die-cut frame
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

A gorgeous card with such a cute snowman Margaret, I do love the snowflake frame and your colours, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

For a few weeks now I have had to clear the days history before I can comment and that is on each blog even if I cleared it on the blog before???
Carol x

Birgit said...

This is so cute and love that background.

Sandy said...

Love this cold all over snowman - he really looks like he is shaking from the cold!
Sandy xx