Wednesday 19 June 2013

Birthday card using my flowers

oh dear where has my inspiration gone....do you look through blogs to find some well thats what I did and this lovely lady gave me an some ..just like her I had never used this die.....so thank you Pam



I base the card round the flowers I had made with the tonic punch and stamp set...with the lily in....
the background embossing folder is a crafters companion A4...the decrative matt is the spellbinder card creator detailed scallops....the swirly matt is the marianne design designables DS0907....the greetings are Britania Dies.....and the pearls are the creative expression PVA glue dots white pearl....
I am going to make a few more made with the flowers I have made up....I did tell you they were addictive didnt I.....

9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous Margaret. The Marianne die is beautiful. The lilies are so fantastic.Oh, I do wish I was a millionaire so that I could buy everything I want/need!! Love from Christine xx

sue w. said...

Hi Margaret, this is absolutely gorgeous, I love it, it's so elegant and the soft colours and flowers are just wonderful.
Thanks for your support over at Fahsionista, so appreciated.
Hope you're well.
Hugs Sue W.

Sue said...

This is beautiful Margaret that die is fabulous and the flowers oh my I love them!!! huggles Sue xxx

Carol said...

Stunning card Margaret, your flowers are beautiful. Carol x

Dips said...

What a lovely card, Margaret. I was actually just popping over to let you know I've added the information that you wanted about the Christmas Cracker die to my blogpost http://www.dipsdesigns.com/2013/06/sneak-peak-tonic-studios-star-box.html

Hope that helps!

Karen Petitt said...

A really beautiful card Margaret, not surprised you are addicted to making the flowers - they are gorgeous! Karen x

Peanut said...

Wow, Margaret! Absolutely stunning! Love those flowers and the dies.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Diane said...

Gorgeous Margaret, what stunning colors and die cuts.

Regards diane

Gibmiss said...

Hello Margaret
Gorgeous card ...love the flowers......
Beautiful as always.....
Hugs Sylvie xx