Sunday 16 June 2013

Christmas card club challenge Kerry's choice Baubles

for this challenge I thought I would do a couple of smaller cards....



I have used the Justrite Merry and bright set to stamp and emboss the bauble in Cranberry Adirondack embossing powder...cut out with the spellbinder matching set and matt onto a faux nestie... the fir tree branches and the holly leaves are Marriane dies and the little green fronds are Martha Stewart punch...branch...the poinsettia my favorite die the spellbinders set....matted onto a piece of white card embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder I have had so long the name has disappeared ....nice and easy..
Looking forward to going round all your blogs to see your lovely creations.....

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh gorgeous cards Margaret hun. Fabulous colours and love the branches they are hanging on. Beautiful.
hugs
Dawn xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning card.... Margaret.... Still making mine.... Beautiful....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful Margaret and love how the embossing folder frames the ornament. Zx

KAYC said...

WOW!!!You have done my challenge proud...Love it..Hugs Kerry xx

Peanut said...

This is stunning, Margaret. Loving the clean crisp look. A very classy Christmas card!
Thanks for your support over at CCC.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Claire said...

These two cards are stunning - love the embossing and simple, elegant design. Hugs, Claire x

Planetsusie said...

Oooh I love everything about this one Margaret, really elegant and chic. I also love the fact that you did a faux Nestie - I love doing that myself.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

PS Thank you so much for the help!

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful card! I love the crisp red and white colours. The ornament and the design is so elegant.
That is a great embossing folder!

Sue said...

Awww this is really stunning Margaret I love it!!! love the embossing folder huggles Sue xxx

Christine Harrop said...

This is so lovely Margaret. The embossing folder is great and I love the cranberry red and the fir branches. Christine xx

Hazel said...

Very classy cards for Kerry's CCC challenge - love them x

Carol said...

Wow Margaret these are gorgeous, love the crisp traditional colour scheme. Carol x