Friday 14 June 2013

Polka Doodles Challenge...a Male/Boy theme

this weeks challenge is alway that for me....boy and male cards....but if you use the Polka Doodles Pretty Tuff CD all that is solved...lots of images and lovely stuff.....so here is my card for the design team to give you inspiration and I hope you will join in the challenge
Here is a link to the blog site for the inspiration from the team and the rules for entering


the papers, sentiment and image are all from the CD ...I have distressed the paper with distress inks and embossed it....and the die cuts are spellbinders....
I do hope to see some of your creation and remember there are some fabulous prizes to be won...

2 comments:

Sue said...

Fab card hun huggles Sue xxx

scrappymo! said...

Home for a few days and playing catch up on commenting...

This is a fab masculine/boy card. I love thaelayers and the dies you chose. The yummy orange and then the blue dies in the same colour as the embossing folder is great. I had to lean in really close to figure out how you layered them! Brilliant!