Sunday 2 June 2013

Christmas card club challenge....My choice Father Christmas

I loved Christmas as a child all that excitement  going to bed early to wait for Father Christmas to come...always falling asleep...and waking early...running down the stairs to see if I had presents and running to my parents bed room to show them what I had been left...such wonderful memories.....
So a traditional card from me....


all the things I think of as christmas...
the image is one from LOTV  in 2011...never used so its first stamping and coloured with copics....the papers are BoBunny father christmas collection...spellbinder poinsettia die cut and marianne design holly...red stickles,red PVA glue dots.... and job done.
I will be going round all my lovely friends blogs to see what Father Christmas cards they have come up with such a talented bunch of lovely ladies......

9 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Gorgeous sunny weather in Gib....
Your card is stunning as usual.... I have never seen that stamp before its gorgeous... Sorry i missed the last one as i was away... And different things going on... So must catch up....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx
Enjoy your day...

Christine Harrop said...

Fabulous card Margaret. The stamp is new to me too but it is great. Love the papers. You've really brought back the joys of being a child and waiting for Santa to come. Oh for the simple times again! love from Christine xx

Zoe Tant said...

Hi Margaret this is super and thank you for this lovely traditional, memory filled challenge. I'm still a kid like you with Christmas Eve. Love your Santa he's very cuddly. Missed you at Sincerely Yours did you make it? Zx

Claire said...

Really lovely card Margaret - love the cute image, great layout and traditional colours and flowers. Hugs, Claire x

Karen Petitt said...

Absolutely stunning Margaret! Fantastic colouring and a very beautiful card Karen x

Sally said...

Gorgeous card Margaret, beautifully coloured image. Love the papers too.
Hugs Sally xxx

scrappymo! said...

ABsolutely gorgeous. Love that wonderful image...chosing to use ivy and greenery on your card (just like Santa) was the perfect touch!

Carol said...

Another gorgeous card Margaret, the image is perfect and beautifully coloured. Great challenge. Carol x

Sue said...

Beautiful card Margaret I've finally been able to sit and craft!!! huggles hun and great challenge xxxxxxxx Sue