Monday 21 April 2014

Crafters Companion card creator Aurora.....

yes I am still playing with my card creators......



I used black co-ordinations and sanded back the embossed features a bit...mounted the black on  to ivory centura pearl that I had stamped with my greeting and then micro beaded to give some texture .....
the flowers are heartfelt posy patch stamped onto the ivory centura pearl and cut out using my scan and cut....love this machine....black sparklets for the centre of the flowers and a few leaves....
Doing a bit of crafting inbetween nursing my lovely husband who has been in hospital for an operation.....I may be at this some while...a slow recovery!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful monochromatic card Margaret. Hugs, Claire x

Birgit said...

This is a beautiful card and love the pearlized centre. I hope your husband is doing better every day and glad you can take a breather in between

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful card Margaret. Hope hubby feels better soon.
Lorraine