Tuesday 8 April 2014

crafters companion card creator....Romance

a card made from my first failed attempt at cutting this from a sheet of A4...I just couldnt bear to throw it away....so I inked through the die with vintage photo distressed ink....

 I cut the die cut off  the full A4 sheet as I hadn't got the positioning right (I have now decided to score the card first and that helps to line the die up correctly)...and matted it onto some cocoa co-ordination that I had cut a heart out of with my scan and cut  ..and then matted that onto a 7inch white  card base.....
which I had already stamped with my sentiment..............I made the flowers using the Sue Wilson classic rose die set...cut all 8 of the dies...sanded them down a bit ...made one cut into the centre and glued one petal over the other....layered them up a bit off set....now that was easy....cut the 2 different sized leaves and sanded them down.....job done.


2 comments:

Peanut said...

Absolutely elegant! LOVE that golden rose, Margaret.
hugs, Asha

Claire said...

Just beautiful. Hugs, Claire x