Friday 11 April 2014

playing with my scan and cut.....

I saw Mel Heaton do a demo on create and craft so I thought I would have a go......




so I cut one of the quilting blocks that come pre installed on the machine....using plain and patterned papers....glued them in place....edged with a micron pen with faux stitching.....little flowers are Marianne designs die.....sentiment is a  tonic die.....
Hope you are having a happy crafty day and the sun is shinning for you....today would have been my lovely old Mums 96th birthday and I miss her so.....


our last birthday celebration with her...she so loved to go out and have fun and being ill never stopped her....an inspirational lady....much loved and missed

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Margaret, so glad you're having fun with your snc.......I am too!!! lol Did you see that Oyster Stamps are having all the consumables in stock from the middle of April? Great news as they have great prices and free p&p! I saw Mel do this demo and it's so effective.

Hugs.

Karen x

KAYC said...

WOW!!!! Love it the colours are so beautiful,,,must have a go xx