Sunday 6 April 2014

step back from the card.......

you know that feeling...do I add that last embelishment....or not  well I wish I hadnt....



I really should have stopped....and not added the glue dots round the edge.....
this was based on a lovely card made by one of my christmas card club buddies....Lorraine http://raineyscraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/spring-flowers.html.....I didnt think I had this die but there is was and it would have been rude not to use it once found.....
Spellbinders   Fleur de lis....so off I go.....Hero arts sentiment....spellbinders opulent ovals....sue wilson faux quilled leaves....a few flowers from my stash...and I am loving it...but I should have stopped there...ah well done is done......

2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I think it's a super card Margaret, love the colours and those pretty leaves. That's another die added to my wish list, sigh.
Lorraine

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness...I think i might have this die...and here I did not know how to use it! Thanks to you and Lorraine, now I do.

I like your card as is...the dots around the edge finish it off! The die look s fabulous against the card base and the focal point is perfect with those pretty flowers.