Sunday 11 January 2015

doing some recycling......

finding it difficult to get going this year so I thought I would make a card from a lovely card sent to me for Christmas....





I thought this laser cut topper was lovely so I matted it onto a circle of glitter card cut out of the original card....and used the rest as my matt.....the  white card is embossed with Sue Wilsons snowflake lattice folder   and in the centres of snowflakes added a dot of  cosmic shimmer twinkles graceful mint...and a bow......a 7x7 card from my stash....another christmas card done!....
hope you are having a lovely day and perhaps doing a bit of crafting

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This turned out great and an early start on your Christmas card stash too.
Lorraine

Carol said...

A gorgeous re-make Margaret, love this. Carol x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous use of this topper Margaret. I have got a whole boxful of remakes to do.....you just can't throw these gorgeous creations away eh?

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Birgit said...

Did you make that bow? It is so perfect!! I wish i could make beautiful bows. I love the colour combo and the paper of the turquoise light blue:)

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card... Stunning....
Hugs Sylvie xx

rachel said...

this is beautiful margaret - really fabulous bit of recycling! Big hugs to you and thanks for your kind words xx