Sunday 6 March 2016

2016 christmas club challenge...make a card for someone special for christmas

well it looks like my husband will actually get a card made specially made for him.....



most of what I have used is from the heartfelt creations sparkling poinsettia collection....background stamp and the poinsettia's...a house mouse stamp....tattered lace pin hole heart die and the spellbinder card creator die...cascading hearts....LOTV sentiment...white frantage chunky embossing powder and viva decor 3D gold paint....
Hope you're having a lovely Sunday, do pop round and see the other girls creations...see my side bar for there blog addresses....

11 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful Christmas card Margaret, love the cascading hearts die, looks very beautiful and versatile.
Lorraine

scrappymo! said...

Love this beauty! The mouse is adorable but the hearts and flowers are so beautiful!

Sandy said...

So cute and sweet. It must be for someone special cause a mouse would not share his candy cane with just anyone!
I am going to be a little late but will post soon!
Sandy xx

Christine Harrop said...

I love this cascading hearts folder.

Christine Harrop said...

Sorry Margaret, John said he had fixed the problem but I didn't want to put a full comment in just in case! I should have had more faith in him ... lol! A gorgeous card and I'm sure your husband will really appreciate it. Hugs Christine xx

MaryH said...

An adorable HM image, just perfect for your DH. So many wonderful & beautiful details on this pretty card. Love the way you've used that Cascading hearts S/B and the frontage (I always have trouble when I try this stuff!). The poinsettia bouquet is gorgeous and the background peeking out from behind all this lusciousness, is so complimentary to the main design. Very special card for a most special person. TFS & Happy Mother's Day.

Mrs A. said...

Lots of lovely colour and glitter on your card and I do rather like that Heart die cut. I struggled with this theme for some reason. hugs Mrs A.

Rita said...

Hi Margaret, you always create such beautiful cards and here you are with a Special card, it really is stunning too. Hugs Rita xxx

Zoe Tant said...

It's a fab card Margaret and lucky husband is all I shall say!!! Zx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning fabulous card...love all your cards... Beautiful... Have you been watching theHochanda Channel.. We cant order from Gib... Thats a shame...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Margaret and so cute. Sorry I'm so late commenting, don't know where the last fortnight has gone!! Carol x