Sunday 13 March 2016

Sunday Christmas card

goodness don't the days fly by.....it's been a busy week and a great visit to the Great Create extravaganza at York a very handy venue for me and a time to meet up with my crafty friends Vicky and Kerry and meet a new crafting friend Liz.....I didn't buy a lot as I was really there just to stock up on glue and foam tape.....at great prices!



I have been playing with my sparkling poinsettia 's from Heartfelt creations.....and a few other bits and bobs.....
Hope you are having a lovely day today....thanks for popping by......

5 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so beautiful. I love all the layering and the framed picture. I also love the poinsettias.

Mrs A. said...

This is pretty. I like the layering. For a minute I thought I had missed a ccc date! I stocked up on tape and card when I went to a craft show a week ago. It won't last long though! hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Margaret, your card is beautiful, love the scene through the window and the poinsettia is gorgeous. Thanks for following me on Pinterest, Kate x

Sandy said...

Now you have me singing Christmas carols - you scared me at first I thought I missed a posting date!!
Your card is lovely - and definitely captures the spirit of Christmas!
Sandy xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning card... Love the Poinsettia ... Fabulous
Hugs Sylvie xx