Wednesday 2 March 2016

A birthday card for a lovely friend......

my friend is into shabby chic....so I thought this craftwork cards collection was just perfect to make her card....





I have used the Vintage Ephemera collection of papers and toppers and sat them into one of the tonic box cards that I bought in 2013 and have just found whilst doing a cleanup....I will be using these again as they are really easy to make up......sadly the glossy accents that I have highlighted the glass perfume bottles with doesn't show on the photo....
The hard part is going to be posting it!....
hope you are crafting and having fun today.....

7 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

I'm sure she'll love it Margaret. Very shabby chic and very girly.Great card. Zx

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Margaret - she's bound to love it.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Sandy said...

I tell you Margaret - I am so lucky to have joined this Christmas Card Club because if I hadn't, I never would have known about your gorgeous cards. This card is one in a million and looks so good!
sandy xx

Birgit said...

I believe you go shabby chic down pat! This is lovely and I love the 3D effect

scrappymo! said...

Wonderfully shabby chic card. The bottles look fabulous and your card design is very pretty.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card... Fabulous images...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

englishquilter said...

Hi Margaret, Ann told me you'd posted a picture of my card on your blog. It really is one in a million and I absolutely love it, thank you! You are SO clever. I still haven't taken my cards down because I don't want to put it away. I think it will find a permanent place in my bedroom or sewing room (where I live most of the time). Love you lots! Jan x