Sunday 20 March 2016

Christmas card club challenge 6...use 2 or more patterned papers

time for our christmas card club cards......my the weeks pass quickly....I Have gone for a vintage look this week......



I have used papers from the heartfelt creations Festive Christmas collection,and a justrite sentiment stamp....


the flowers are heartfelt creations sparkling poinsettia stamp and die, coloured with aged mahogany distress ink..the swirls are heartfelt creations holly berry stamp and die set...I have cut the aperture in the card with the cut,matt create dies and mounted the frame on double sided foam to give a bit of dimension....a bit of glossy accents on the berries....
Hope you are having a good day today I will be traveling back from Bournemouth where I have been visiting my dear old uncle Mark for his 95th birthday....
thanks for popping by...do go and visit the other girls in the club there links are on my side bar....

13 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful card Margaret and safe travels home today. Hugs Zx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card with those beautiful poinsettia die cuts taking centre stage here.
Lorraine

Rita said...

Good Morning Margaret. Another beautiful card from you. You always created such gorgeous cards and this one is Stunning. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

Christine Harrop said...

This is truly gorgeous Margaret! I love it. Safe journey home. Hugs Chrisitne xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my! Margaret this is gorgeous, what beautiful colours and design, just love it, Kate x

Sandy said...

This certainly a pretty card Margret - the papers go together so well - Beautifully made and the corner is absolutely fabulous!!
sandy xx

Birgit said...

I love the richness of this card-such deep wonderful reds and love the poinsettia. Safe travels and a happy birthday to your Uncle. Wishing him a wonderful birthday filled with love and good health.

MaryH said...

Elegant & beautiful, as your cards always are. Love this lush poinsettia bouquet on the corner, and it looks so lovely with the pattern frames. So glad you got to enjoy some time with your uncle. That is such a special age to have achieved. TFS & have a wonderful week. Hugs

rachel said...

oh so elegantly done! This is just gorgeous - I absolutely love it! Big hugs Rachel xx

rachel said...

oh so elegantly done! This is just gorgeous - I absolutely love it! Big hugs Rachel xx

Carol said...

This is beautiful Margaret, so much work gone into it. Carol x

scrappymo! said...

Stunning card! The papers are so lovely and go so well together...love the aperture for the sentiment and especially love those gorgeous flowers!

Mrs A. said...

Wow this looks so elegant. I love the colours of the papers and those flowers are gorgeous. Hugs Mrs A.