Sunday 19 March 2017

Christmas card club challenge ....6...two or more patterned papers

this weeks challenge was set by Granmargaret.....



so I printed off three different pink pettycoat papers in the same shade of blue to use on the scarfs of my snowmen.....these are from a cutting file I bought last year in the dollar sale at myscrapchick....and forgot I had....I thought they were great fun but I wasnt very experienced with using my scan and cut at the time and had no idea how to get all the bits the right size.... I was over complicating things as usual..I just needed to change the size of the cutting mat to 12x24 and bobs your uncle all fixed....
Please pop round and look at all the other girls fabulous makes their links are on my side bar...getting our christmas cards made throughout the year...
thanks for popping by today, I hope you like my easel card.

14 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

What a great card Margaret. Your snowman trio is fabulous. Christine xx

Rita said...

Love your use of papers with this one Margaret. Those bunnies look so pretty with their lovely scarves on. Brilliant use of papers. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love this Margaret! Your chirpy trio look fabulous and sure to put a smile on anyone's face to receive this at Christmas - fabulous!
Lorraine

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card as always... love the blue and white
Thanks for linking sorry to put you to so much trouble
Hugs Sylvie x

MaryH said...

Such a fun card, and clever you to be able to make it with your scan & cut. I think your idea of the patterns is brilliant, and it was most effective to fill the challenge theme too!The design is simply adorable, and would be a wonderful mass production just using different colors too. Well done!!! TFS & Hugs

Birgit said...

This is a cute card and love these snowmen

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely fabulous card Margaret, what jolly snowmen, and great use of the different papers, I just love your design, Kate x

rachel said...

absolutely inspired - I love this - and so super clever! Rachel x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute card. Made me smile.

Sandy said...

Wonderful! Now how much fun is this!!! I have a Brother Scan N Cut that I have never used!!! Oh woe is me.
A very cheery Christmas card indeed - now who doesn't love snow men!!!!!
Sandy xx









Zoe Tant said...

Oh how cute are they! Clever way to bring in the different papers. Zx

Carol said...

What a fabulously cute trio of snow people Margaret...love them, they look so cosy in their scarves. Carol x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Margaret, love your cheery snowmen!Work so well as an easel card too. It's so easy for us to over complicate things, I agree. I usually do that, then when I've finished struggling, realise there was an easy way! Hugs, Shaz XxX

Mrs A. said...

Woefully behind again . I just love these happy snowmen with their designer scarves. Perfect for this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.