Thursday 9 March 2017

Easter posts day 4

one of my favorite things to make are belly boxes to fill with treats for my great nieces and these are cutting files I bought in the dollar sale at myscrapchick.....



they are so easy to make and so much fun....
Hope you are having a lovely day today I shall be in my craft room playing today and making my list for tomorrow when I go off to the Greate create extravaganza at Harrogate, where I meet up with a few craft buddies and have a good old chin wag.....
thanks for dropping by my blog today,

5 comments:

Birgit said...

Chin wag....I must use that one day. These are, again, so cute and sweet...in more ways than one. Love it.

Christine Harrop said...

Really cute little treat bags Margaret. Christine x

Rita said...

Your treat boxes are fantastic Margaret. Love them. Hugs Rita xxxx

scrappymo! said...

These are so darling!

MaryH said...

You got a real bargain with these files. HOw adorable are these little cutie chicks filled with the jelly beans. Your kids will totally love these! Very cheery too. TFS