Wednesday 15 March 2017

I missed one...

I have found another make from my Easter makes ....




this was the first project I cut from the Easter Cutting craftorium usb....I have always loved these little baskets...the bow, Eggs and bunny are also files on the usb...made with Sara Davis  floral delights 12x12 paper...the egg have been stamped with Hero Arts patterned hearts stamps and highlighted with white wink of stella pens...the sentiment is a Sue Wilson die....I am going to make some mini baskets to hang on my easter tree next.....
hope you are having a happy day and thank you for popping by my blog.....

2 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous basket Margaret... I am not eating Choccies at the moment...
Hugs Sylvie x

rachel said...

wonderful basket - this is brilliant! Those eggs look yummy too! Hugs rachel x