Friday 10 March 2017

easter posts day 5

playing with my scan and cut again.....




and the cutting craftorium Easter usb.....this is proving to be too much fun!
I am at the Harrogate showground today at the craft fair with my little list.....and meeting up with my crafty pals for coffee and cakes......not buying anything...did any crafter ever stick to that!
Hope you are having a lovely day and thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you have enjoyed my easter makes this week I have had such fun making them.

5 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Another fabulous card. I love the use of your scan and cut Margaret. Hugs Christine xx

rachel said...

Lovely ideas for this card Margaret - it looks fabulous! Hugs rachel x

Birgit said...

This is a great card for a gal or a guy! I love the bit of shading and the bunny. I will look forward to seeing what you bought:)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely Easter card Margaret. I've been looking back over your last few posts that I have missed and you have been creating some fabulous projects. I hope the 'non-shopping' trip goes well :) I'm off to Ally Pally this year for a change from Birmingham NEC.
Lorraine

MaryH said...

Love all the texture & the tan shades are such a surprise after all the usual Easter pastels too. It looks beautiful with the crisp white. What a wonder you are at using this Scan & cut! Hope you were able to keep your resolve at the craft show, and yay if you were able to meet up & enjoy some treats with your friend. I LOVE this card! TFS