Wednesday 14 March 2018

A Happy birthday card

I always find making cards for gentlemen difficult but my friend Brian is a animal lover so I thought this might be appropriate




this is foxy stamp from woodware...stamped and embossed in black and then coloured with my crafters companion water colour pencils...a first for me....the backing paper is from a Phill Martin pad and the flowers are heartfelt creations stamps and dies...
I was inspired by Francoise Read when she was on Hochanda ....
I hope you are having a great day and maybe doing a bit of crafting .....

6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Margaret, such a sweet image with gorgeous colouring, great design too. Always a difficult card to come up with, these pesky men, I'm sure your friend will love it, Kate x x

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, such a lovely fox and beautifully water coloured. - your little flowers are really pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card for a man... love the Woodward Stamps ... got loads unlinked...
hugs Sylvie xx

Michelle said...

Really an adorable card Margaret. It is perfect for an animal loving friend. I love red foxes also. It is difficult making man cards and I think this is perfect.

Birgit said...

Foxy lady is a cutie and your friend will love it. You coloured Ms. Foxy so well and I love it that you made her glossy. The background paper is perfect as usual and this is a great manly card. I actually like trying to make manly cards.

Karen Dunbrook said...

how adorable...
x Karen