Sunday 11 March 2018

a Sunday christmas card...

I am keeping up with my make one christmas card each week....




I have been playing with fluffy stuff....I found a bottle I must have bought years ago...gave it a test and it worked just fine....the die is Tim Holtz St Nick....the embossing folder and sentiment are crafters companion....afun card.
thanks for popping by my blog today and I hope you are having a good day...I am over at my nieces for lunch as its mothers day and as we don't have our mums now we all get together to celebrate them.....with a huge meal and lots of wine and I know they would approve....

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute card Margaret. I always love Santa cards. Hope you had a great celebration.

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Margaret, a super Santa image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card... love the Santa
... very wet here to day...
nice you had a family day...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

You're certainly putting us all to shame with your ever growing stash of Christmas cards Margaret, well done for keeping up the momentum and creating one every week. This is a great, fun Santa die cut and looks fabulous with his puffy beard.
Lorraine

rachel said...

This is awesome - I love it to pieces! I have that die somewhere ...must look it out! Hugs rachel x

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant design and fabulous puffiness Margaret, brilliant design and colours, Kate x x

Birgit said...

Santa approves of having wine.i love his happy look and loving the puffy beard. I love the background you created with the embossing folder and then a nice golden colour over top the words. I have been making thank you cards for the people who came when my mom died. I am making them all the same so ....that’s a bit annoying but it is quick, I somehow sprained my left thumb making it tough to work with. I think I sprained it or it is arthritis...I will find out at the end of the month