Tuesday 6 March 2018

Happy birthday card

its my friend Jans birthday today and I am hoping she is having a lovely day and that her card made it through the snow.......
I made a fun card using inspiration from the tonic blog....




playing with distress oxides to make the background.....and paper piecing the tonic time to drink die ...a few nuvo drop bubbles.....I hope Jan is having a few drinks this evening and I shall be raising a gin and tonic with my dinner....
hope you are having a lovely day and that the weather has cleared up where you are ....thanks for popping by my blog today.


8 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Great card Margaret. Not what I have come to think of your style. Your background is great - I really need to be more adventurous. And I love the drop shadow sentiment die. Glad your snow has gone. The sky has gone very dark here so I'm thinking it will rain. Christine. x

cotnob said...

A fun card Margaret, a fabulous image and great background - I'm sure your friend will treasure her card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

This is so sweet and fun. I love the black, grey and yellow together

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant card Margaret, fabulous background, love the colours and super design, never spied that die before, perfect for the occasional.
Sun is shining today, Kate x x

Craftychris said...

This is soooo cool! Your friend will love it as do I! xxx

rachel said...

Sounds like a brilliant idea - love this die - I have a certain friend who would love that sentiment - will go back and check but if you didn't say, who's is it???? Hugs rachel xx

dutchess said...

Hi Rachel it’s the tonic time to drink die.....the sentiment comes with it .....xxxx

englishquilter said...

Another lovely card from my dear friend! I still haven't taken my Christmas card down!!!! Jan xxxxxx