Sunday 25 March 2018

a sunday Christmas card.....

yes I am keeping up with my make one christmas card every week and determined to use up stuff in my stash....



I bought the tim Holtz star of wonder stamps when they were in the sale ...the background paper is a free printable and I have distressed it with walnut stain...embossed the sheet with a crafters companion embossing folder...and then rubbed gilding wax over the stars...the peace sentiment is also Tim Holtz.....and made a messy bow....
I hope you are enjoying your weekend and thank you for stopping by my blog today

8 comments:

Craftychris said...

Wonderful card! Love the embossed music paper with those gold touches, the gorgeous star and fabulous bow! xxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous Christmas card, such a fabulous rustic design and beautiful bow.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Margaret. I really love the antiquing look and the gorgeous bow. Thank you so much for sharing.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Margaret, I love your wonderful Christmas card, that is a fabulous star and the aged music paper in the background is brilliant, Kate x

Sandy said...

So elegant and rich looking. Beautifully made Margaret!
Sandy xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

such an elegant and lovely card...has such a vintage look.
well done.
:) Karen

Birgit said...

OMG! I love this card-it can be for a man or woman which is great. I love the music sheet as a background and that bow is amazing....I could not make that bow if my life depended on it

scrappymo! said...

This is so gorgeous, MArgaret! The messy bos is superb and the dies and gilded musical scare paper looks perfect here.