Wednesday 11 July 2018

another few cards for my stash....

yes I am still trying to get a few cards made in advance ....





these are made from the Anna Griffin blooming decoupage ....they make such pretty dimensional cards and my elderly relatives love them.....
hope you are enjoying your crafting...its Wimbledon and tennis for me every day with my lovely hubby cooking tea each evening...how spoilt am I..so only crafting in the mornings....
thanks for popping by my blog today and if you were kind enough to leave a comment I do appreciate them.....

7 comments:

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Margaret, beautiful decoupage - gorgeous cards.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Margaret, these are very pretty cards. I love the Anna Griffin designs. She is the first designer I followed and really inspired me into card making.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wonderful floral designs Margaret.
Lorraine

rachel said...

wow Margaret - these are both so pretty - especially love the first one! Both wow though xx

Birgit said...

I love using these type of designs because they are pretty and you created something so pretty. I love both cards because they are so bright and cheerful

englishquilter said...

These are gorgeous Margaret xxxx

Sandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Sandy xx