Sunday 22 July 2018

Christmas card club challenge 15...a christmas choir

it was my turn to choose the theme for this weeks challenge...and it was to use up a lovely die set I bought last christmas and have only used one before...





its a tattered lace flectare die which I have just adapted by just using the images....added lots of glitter and glossy accents...the foliage is tattered lace poinsettia and holly and the sentiment is Lawn Fawn...
Please pop round the other girls in the clubs blogs to see their amazing creations...the links are on my side bar
thanks for popping by my blog today and I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

12 comments:

grandmaw said...

Beautiful card for Christmas

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

Rita said...

What a beautiful and elegant card Margaret. Love the characters you have used and of the stunning Poinsettia arrangement. Love it. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!! what a truly gorgeous card Margaret, I love the images and the embellishments. I love that traditional design of it, Kate x

Michelle said...

Very pretty nostalgic card Margaret. I love the layout and all the extra special touches. Thank you for sharing.

Sandy said...

What a beautiful, beautiful traditional Christmas card Margaret - one of your best for sure!
Sandy xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, such a lovely scene and gorgeous poinsettia.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! This is a stunning card Margaret and I'm sure this die will get a lot more use in the future too. Sorry I was late posting my card, we've been away for the weekend visiting BIL for his birthday and I totally forgot to write my post.
Lorraine

MaryH said...

So beautifully Victorian, and I love the framing you've done around this gorgeous image. The lush poinsettia arrangement in the corner is so lovely and of course the embossed white background lets the splendid image take center stage. This is such a nostalgic image, with marvelous color. TFS & Hugs

Birgit said...

This is so beautiful and warm and inviting. I love the 3D and the colouring. It is so pretty and makes me wish for cooler weather

rachel said...

This is stunning margaret...no wonder you wanted to use the die again...gorgeous. hugs rachel x

Mrs A. said...

This is a fabulous scene. I did have a decoupage set but had used it up already. Hope you like my choice instead. Your card is very vintage and a perfect card. Hugs Mrs A.