Sunday 15 July 2018

this weeks Christmas Card

I am still keeping up with my weekly cards.....and using some very old stamps and dies...






made using Spellbinders 2013 Heirloom ornament die....with the matching Justrite stamps...and the background is Christmas Holly stripes...embossed in white...I have to admit that the stamps were still unopened in their packages but they are loved and used  now.....I am sorry the holly die ...I have no idea of the make as I had chucked away the packaging....and now I cant even find it!....the embossing folder is a SW one but again the packaging is long gone...
this was fun to make and I even used a bit of felt to make the poinsettia....
thanks for popping by my blogtoday and I hope you are also having fun crafting

6 comments:

Michelle said...

What a pretty card Margaret. I love the nostalgia theme and all the layering. Thank you for sharing.

Mrs A. said...

Love the idea and the look of the poinsettia made from felt. Whole card is very elegant. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Margaret, a beautiful die and matching stamp and lots of fabulous details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

This is brilliant Margaret - what a wonderful design. The dies all look so fabulous! Hugs rachel x

Birgit said...

I love all the dies and you made it all work out so well! I love just the 4 colours and mainly neutrals. How did you cut out the poinsettia? I would have thought the punch could not cut out felt?? I am back-beautiful trip to Vancouver and the Rockies and then I was helping my friend. Off to look at you beautiful works of art

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh this is gorgeous!
I am trying to do a little catching up!
Sandy xx