Tuesday 31 July 2018

on the naughty step

yes I have been buying a new die.....shush don't tell my hubby.......its all you fault Pauline Bird
her beautiful samples made me buy it....honestly...thank you Pauline you really inspired me....




a couple of variations ..
the background die is Winter Wonderland from the crafting world paper boutique range of dies....LOTV image...and TL poinsettia....
I had great fun with the dies and used up some stash as well
thanks for popping by my blog today ...its a beautiful fresh sunny day here today and at last I feel like crafting again after all that heat....

9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards Margaret. That die is beautiful.
Lorraine

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret, I love these designs. They are so darn cute and love the layout. Thank you for sharing.

Christine Harrop said...

Beautiful Margaret!! That die is just gorgeous! What is it? Christine xx

dutchess said...

Hi .christine
https://creativecraftingworld.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=176_207.....winter wonderland xxxx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Margaret, adorable images and lovely rich reds - you have made brilliant use of your new dies.
Sorry if I am responsible for you being on the naughty step but I think it was worth it!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Harrop said...

Thanks Margaret - I think I might be have to indulge myself ... lol! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful cards Margaret, gorgeous images and wonderful dies, love them,Kate x x

Birgit said...

Both of these cards are vivid, beautiful and love the images. You coloured them well and love the snowflakes and the poinsettia

Sandy said...

Fantastic! I love LOTV images. This is one gorgeous Christmas card!! What!!!!! Two cards and they are really gorgeous!
Sandy xx