Thursday 2 August 2018

this weeks card for Uncle....

my dear old uncle is not enjoying the heat at allso I am sending card to try to cheer him up a bit....





bless he is so missing his garden...I think if he saw it mind you he would be shocked ...the grass is just yellow....we have had a good bit of rain here and my water butts are full again thank goodness...but I have still lost some plants....
the card is made using Anna Griffins die flower bramble stenciled through with distress inks...a bit of heartfelt creations paper and a tonic sentiment....
I am having a lovely day crafting today as its much cooler....thanks for popping by my blog today.

4 comments:

Birgit said...

he will love this garden card inspired by his garden. I love the background with the distressed edges and I love...LOVE that cutout design and how beautiful you coloured it. How did you colour it? It is so exact and impressive.

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, such a beautiful die and pretty colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

dutchess said...

Thank you Birgit....I stencilled through the die with the different colours using a finger daubers....it works a treat xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Margaret, lovely die and colours, I'm sure he will love it, Kate x