Thursday 30 August 2018

using stash.....

I am going to have a whole month where I try to make cards only from existing stash.....lets see how I do!






My aim is not to buy anything at all from now till the end of september and force myself to use some of my stuff....
this is made using the tattered lace Peony Pavilion collection ...I do like to make a few pretty cards for my stash and I have to say this collection fits the bill...
Thanks for popping by today and if you have left a comment many thanks ...it gives me a chance to return the visit....hope you have a happy day crafting xxx

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, I love the circle shape and the pretty flowers make for a lovely feminine card. What a great idea to set a target to use up your stash, I should take a leaf out of your book and do the same, I'm just a bit dubious about my will power to abstain from buying anything for a whole month! :o)
Lorraine

Birgit said...

This is a really beautiful card and love the round shape. It reminds me of a pretty teacup saucer. I love it and you are just so talented.

Michelle said...

Margaret, this is such a beautiful card. I am also on a hold for buying right now, but I do get so excited when I see something that is so pretty and want to make it now. Restraint has not been one of my strong points. LOL. Thank you for sharing.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Margaret, beautiful flowers and such a pretty design.
Good luck with your challenge.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

such a pretty card Margaret - reminds me that summer is nearly gone!!! Hugs rachel x

Sandy said...

So very pretty! Yes I know, I am so far behind!!
Sandy xx