Tuesday 14 August 2018

playing in my room...

thank goodness the weather has cooled down...still waiting for rain but at least I can get in my room and make some cards....




made using Sue Wilsons Lattice Poinsettia background...frosty swirl embossing folder...and classic poinsettia...I did try cutting the background out twice to cut out the flowers but because I had used mirri the edges look terrible....the sentiment is from Tonic.....
thank you for popping by my blog today and if you have left a comment thank you I do appreciate you taking the time ....

8 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous card Margaret. I have my eye on this lovely poinsettia background die. Christine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is gorgeous.
Lorraine

Mrs A. said...

I like this one lots. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, I love your red and white colour combination - so elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

This is another stunner! I love the lattice look and the poinsettias are perfect! Truly stunning especially with the mirror card

rachel said...

Gorgeous card Margaret - really beautiful. Love the red mirri card! Hope you got your rain - we sure have had plenty! Hugs rachel x

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous card Margaret .. love the red
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sandy said...

Wow! This is a real beauty and so snazzy!!
Sandy xx