Tuesday 7 August 2018

playing with my TH dies....

I have had a lovely few days making backgrounds and digging out some of my older dies to make a few christmas cards.....





I just love this image ...the die sare from Tim Holtz...festive Gent ..the Holiday lamp post..and the sentiment....with some heartfelt creations holly to decorate....creative expressions snowfall embossing folder and some tonic Nuvo drops....how much fun was making that!....
Thank you for popping by my blog today and I hope you are having fun crafting xxx


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Very pretty card Margaret. I love the design and layout. Makes me want to bring out some of my TH dies and give it a try. Thank you for sharing.

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, your background is perfect for this vintage style card - a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

I think this is a great card that works for a man or a woman and I love the Kraft with the black and a hint of yellow...wonderdul

Sandy said...

Beautiful - I do love the nontraditional colors on your Christmas card. I also love the use of Kraft paper!
Sandy xx