Sunday 19 August 2018

christmas card club challenge 17...Nativity

/this weeks challenge was chosen by GranMargaret......back to my trusty create a card dies for this one...




just cut out of Kraft card inked with walnut stain distress ink....a bit of glitter pen on the stars.... and matted onto black card which has been embossed with CC star of wonder embossing folder...the three wise men are also CC dies...all from a good few years ago,but they are timeless...
Please pop round the other girls in the club...their links are on my sidebar....
Thanks for popping by my blogtoday and I hope you are having a lovely Sunday.

12 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This is really beautiful, Margaret. i love the kraft look against the night sky! The dies are amazing.

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Margaret...
I have done the wrong week?
Enjoy your day...
still red hot here ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super card Margaret. I love that you made it a stepper card too, it works beautifully to incorporate the 3 wise men in to the scene.
Lorraine

Rita said...

Your card is outstanding Margaret. I love it Done on kraft card as it really shows the scene so beautifully. Have a Good Week. Hugs Rita xxx

Zoe Tant said...

The perfect scene Margaret. The kraft card with gold hints is fab. Zoe x

Mrs A. said...

A stunning scene and looks perfect done on the Kraft card. Hugs Mrs A.

MaryH said...

It's a beautiful step card, and the walnut stain DI really enhances the beauty of this lovely die. The kraft & black created a stunning look. TFS & Hugs

rachel said...

this is fabulous Margaret - these dies do make stunning cards! Big hugs rachel x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Margaret, such a lovely nativity scene and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Margaret, the kraft card is fabulous and wonderful dies,Kate x x

Birgit said...

I have never been a kraft person but you make it look so beautiful in every card you make and this one is no exception. It feels ...Holy with the Kraft reminding me of the sand. I miss you coming round to my blog...I hope to showcase a car or 3 I made.

Sandy said...

Beautifully created and made Magaret!
sandy xx