Tuesday 23 October 2018

found my brusho's......

having a tidy up in my room and lo and behold I found my missing brusho's so I have been having a play......





so i spritzed bit of card and did a bit of shaking.....that emerald green goes such lovely shades....when it was dry I embossed the card and added a few die cuts....Sharyn Sowell...holiday...matted and layered...the sentiment is a tonic die....
Thank you for popping by my crafty blog...I do so much appreciate you calling and leaving a comment.....

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous background for your Santa Silhouette Margaret. I've just invested in some Brushos so might have play myself soon :)
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A super card, I love your background, the silhouette image looks fabulous with the splash of colour behind.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Love your gorgeous card Margaret, the Santa die is lovely and your background is just lovely, great colours, Kate x

Birgit said...

Glad you found your brushos and you created a beautiful card. I love the greens and other colours peek out with just that one. The Santa and tree silhouette works out so well...love it!

rachel said...

what a wonderful ide to brusho on embossed card - looks fabulous! Hugs rachel x

scrappymo! said...

I love the brushos embossed like this It looks fabulous. Great card, Margaret!