Thursday 4 October 2018

having fun in my craft room

this no buying has really made me look at all the stuff I have bought and not used yet.....I am going to continue through October ...yes really I am!





as you will guess I watched Sue Wilson when she was on Hochanda last weekend and as I had already bought most of the stuff I thought I would have a go and make a couple of cards based on the samples on the show...made by Beverley Fuchs a really talented lady over in America that is on Sue's design team...so thank you Beverley for the inspiration to get the embossing folders and dies out and make some cards!
thanks for popping by my blog today and I hope you are enjoying doing some crafting ......

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards Margaret. I love the Sue Wilson dies and embossing folders. I did purchase some in the last few months and will give this a try. Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful day.

rachel said...

absolutely beautiful cards Margaret - and what a wonderful example you are setting - it must be saving you a fortune!!! Big hugs rachel x

Sandy said...

Such sophisticated cards! I look forward to making Christmas cards once we move into our new home.
Sandy xx

Mrs A. said...

Fabulous cards and well done on your no buying regime. I haven't bought on line for several months now and still have stash I have never used . Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Margaret, stunning designs - so rich and elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Stunning cards Margaret
Hugs a Sylvie xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning cards Margaret, so very elegant and stylish, Kate x

Craftychris said...

Ooh these are absolutely beautiful! xxxxxxx