Sunday 21 October 2018

having fun...

I have never tried making one of these bow cards before so I thought I would give it a go...so my first attempt after watching several youtube videos....





I have a box of papers I have printed out to test colours and so I thought I would use some of these as a try out....all from pink pettycoat....a few heartfelt die cuts and some pre made flowers.....next time I will remember to distress all the edges before I make it up!.....but not bad for a first attempt...now to make a box to send it in.....
Thanks for popping by my blog today...I really appreciate any comment left for me and will pop by your blog to visit you......

9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This looks fabulous Margaret. You've done a great job. I'll have to look up a video tutorial when I get a little time for myself - life is rather hectic at the moment.

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret, this is just beautiful. I have not seen this design and will have to look up the tutorial. Thank you for sharing.

rachel said...

Oh wow Margaret - this is amazing! Love it! Not seen these before - but wow - what a design! Hugs rachel x

cotnob said...

This is stunning Margaret, gorgeous colours and fabulous design - it looks brilliant for a first attempt to me.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

grandmaw said...

WOW so beautiful really amazing just love it thank you for showing us

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
You have made a superb job of this gorgeous card... there looks a lot of work in it ...
love the colour
Hugs Sylvie xx

cuilliesocks said...

OMGosh!! how fabulous Margaret, it's stunning and looks an awful lot of work, but so much worth it, Kate x

Birgit said...

This is just beautiful!! All the details including the pearls on the outer edges and the bow and flower...wonderful

Stella's Stöberkiste said...

Die sieht schön aus, du hast die Schleife bei Sandra gekauft man erkennt sie sofort 🤩