Wednesday 31 October 2018

trick or treat...

we don't get a lot of callers here as we are in a tiny little close of 9 houses and the trend these days seems to be to have Halloween parties either at the school or at friends houses.....I just do a couple of treat boxes for the children over the road....


I made these with the Tonic treat box...Tonic haunted house insert and tonic sentiments....
a bit of fun and chocolate.....
thanks for popping by today and I hope you are able to have a crafty day.....

7 comments:

Birgit said...

I love these boxes and unsure how you did them but I would be wanting the purple box since it is closer to blue but I also love purple. My other friend would take the orange one. I would save these boxes (not the chocolate, that would be eaten in 2.3 secs) and put them out for display every Halloween. I bet the kids will love these. Very sweet of you(no pun intended) to create these for the kids across the street

cotnob said...

Super treat boxes Margaret, they are fabulous.
We don't have any callers either, there are not enough houses in our road to make it worth while.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Super boxes Margaret, ĺove the colours.
We didn't have anyone last night, good job as we hadn't prepared for it,Kate x x

Craftychris said...

Awesome Halloween boxes! Hope you are feeling less sore today. xxx

Michelle said...

What cute treat boxes Margaret. The children will love them. We had Halloween last night and it was cold and rainy but the children braved the elements even if there were fewer than normal. Hope your rib is better and not in too much pain.

Sandy said...

Fantastic treat boxes Margaret!!!
This was the first year in 4 years that we had one trick or treater and this was the first had that I had not bought any Halloween candy!!!!
Sandy xx

rachel said...

these are supercool Margaret - how thoughtful of you to make them xx