Friday 2 November 2018

birthday cards....

always need card for my stash and these ones are on a more masculine theme.....lucky I had done all the die cutting before my fall...I just had to stick them all together..




made with Tonic die sets....Rivoli and Vanity....both bought ages ago and now at last seen a die cutting machine...this no spend is doing me so much good and making me get on and use stuff...going to try all through November as well.......
thanks for popping by my blog today and I hope you are having fun doing a bit of crafting.....

4 comments:

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Margaret, such a beautiful die.
I hope you are feeling a bit better.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, hope you are in less pain now and your healing well.
Beautiful cards, what lovely dies, Kate x

rachel said...

Gorgeous cards Margaret - sorry to hear you've had a fall - hope all is okay now! Hugs rachel x

Birgit said...

Good grief...am I behind...I am slapping my hand as I write! I love these 2 which are perfect for a man-the dies are just so dainty and love the art deco style one of the second