Tuesday 6 November 2018

clearing up stuff on my desk.....

I often start a project and then for some reason stuff it all in a cello bag and put it to one side....do you do that?...well I have decided that since I can do much cutting ect I had better revisit some of these bags and finish them up into a card....




I had done everything except the sentiment.....and the nuvo drops...
the embossing folder is crafters companion,the die Sue Wilson and the poinsettia are heartfelt creations....
I hope you are having fun in your craft room today...I will be finishing off some colouring sat on the sofa.....thanks for popping by today.....

7 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such gorgeous cards in both this post and the previous posts Margaret, you really have been so busy creating extra Christmas cards this year.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, such an elegant design.
I hope you are on the mend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Very pretty card Margaret. Love the design and layout, especially the poinsettias. Get better soon.

Sandy said...

Red and white cards are my most favorite - beautiful Margaret!
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Margaret, I love the colours and the gorgeous dies, super design, so elegant, Kate x

rachel said...

gorgeous work Margaret - very classy xx

Birgit said...

This is so exquisite! I love the glitter with the red...just so beautiful and lovely. I am not as organized as you so no little bags...they just float around my studio:) How are you feeling?