Thursday 22 November 2018

just playing...

I still have lots of started projects to finish up and this is the one for today......




when I first bought this tattered lace poinsettia 3D decoupage set I printed off lots of the different coloured sets and made them up..and as you do put them in a bag for later ....so now I am determined to use them.....
The background is Kraft cut with Tim Holtz mixed christmas media die....matted onto red card....the sentiment is also Tim Holtz....
thanks for popping by my blog today and I hope you are having some fun crafting....

5 comments:

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, your decoupaged Poinsettias are beautiful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

Love this card that makes me feel warm and cozy. I love those poinsettias which just look like porcelain

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I do love this card Margaret, the colours are wonderful and those poinsettias are just glorious, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The kraft card gives this a beautiful vintage look and I love all the details on the Tattered Lace Charisma die poinsettias, a great one for your collection.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

Love all the rich colors!
Sandy xx