Tuesday 13 November 2018

loving these 3D embossing folders

I really don't make enough use of my embossing folders and this past few months have been on a bit of a mission to use them......





they are both from creative expressions ....the first one I have used glitter kiss fire red on and the second one has creative expressions fern metallic gilding polish on...the die cuts are all Sue Wilsons dies.....I had fun playing with these...a bit different for me.....
I am feeling much better now and have only the rest of this week on doing very little and by then the ribs should be healing.....its been really frustrating but at least I have finished off all my half made projects.
thank you for popping by today I really appreciate every visit and comment.

7 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Beautiful cards Margaret.I really must be more adventurous. I have lots of the gilding waxes, pastes etc but rarely used!! Glad to hear you are on the mend. Christine xx

newbie85 said...

BEAUTIFUL cards, Margaret! You are an inspiration for using my embossing folders!!!

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Margaret, they are both beautiful but I especially like the red and white one.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Wow Margaret two stunning cards, love the embossing and colours, Kate x x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous cards Margaret...
Think the red is my fave ... but both stunning
Hugs Sylvie xx

Birgit said...

I’m so glad you are feeling better...slow but sure. Love these 2 cards and the red and green along with the gold with the green. The snowflakes on the red card are so dainty.

Sandy said...

I shall start calling you fancy Nancy and your cards are wonderful!
Sandy xx