Sunday 25 November 2018

christmas card club challenge 24....all wrapped up...

this weeks challenge is set by Carol and she wants to see gift boxes/bags...scarfs,hats ect....so I have gone for the scarves and hats....





this is one of last years Lisa Horton Dies that I found unopened in my stash...how bad am I ...
If you would like to pop round and see the other girls lovely creations the links to their blogs are on my side bar.....
thanks for popping by my blog today and I hope you are having a crafty day and enjoying your day....

13 comments:

Rita said...

Oh Margaret you never cease to amaze me with your pretty cards. The detail is perfect. Hugs Rita xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous fun card... love Lisa Hortons Dies...
raining here today...
hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lots of gorgeous details here Margaret, that newly-found die set is going to get a lot of use I think :o)
Lorraine

Michelle said...

Such a cute card Margaret. He looks like the owl is definitely ready for Christmas.

Birgit said...

How cute is this owl which I shall name Belvedere. I can’t help myself:) I love the owl all dressed up for winter but I love the background with the glitter of snow

cuilliesocks said...

WOW, so cute Margaret, love the dies and the little owl, he's certainly wrapped up, Kate x

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous card - the owl is wonderful and very well wrapped up!

Christine Harrop said...

What fabulous dies Margaret. Such a cute owl. Hugs Christine x

Sandy said...

Wonderful card looks like real applique!
Sandy xx

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, such a cute owl and great design - I love the Christmas lights.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

your card is adorable Margaret - I love it to pieces! Brilliant! The coloured lights, hat and scarf are really fabulous!

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Margaret, that is a fab die, makes a great, fun card. Love it very much. Hugs, Shaz X

Mrs A. said...

What a hoot. Your owl is adorable. Hugs ValeryAnne.