Sunday 18 November 2018

playing with fluffy stuff

I recently found a really old bottle of woodware fluffy stuff...tried it out and it still worked so I thought it would look good on the tops of the stockings on my elf card.....





the stamps and dies are My Favorite things....Santa's Elves ..and are one of my favorite purchases of this year.....so easy to colour with my copics...the background is a Bee crafty stencil.....
I hope you are having a great weekend and thank you for popping by my blog today.....

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a cute card Margaret. I love the little elf on the bottom and your coloring is splendid. Wish I had more copics to do this but maybe Santa will be nice this year. Hope your ribs are all mended now. Take care and thank you for sharing.

Birgit said...

This is so cute..I love it! I love the colouring and the elf with the stocking. I was making a card and I was thinking that I wished I had that fluffy stuff

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, I love your cute image and those adorable little stockings - a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a cute image and fabulous design to your card.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

Cute, cute, cute! Little pixies packing stockings. I hope he packs one for me!!!!
Sandy xx