Thursday 8 November 2018

my favorite LOTV image....

another of my cello bag stash that I am completing ...I seem to have cut out two of everything for this card and put it to one side...so its now made up and ready for this years christmas posting.....





the image and backing paper are both LOTV....the die is Amy Designs..Wintertide and the sentiment tattered Lace....silver,blue and white....one of my favorite colour combinations.....
another card finished up....just a couple to go....
thanks for popping by today I really appreciate your visit.....

6 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card Margaret. The theme is just perfect and I love the color combination. Thank you for sharing and sending healing hugs.

Sandy said...

LOTV images are so sweet - I love them too. Your card is gorgeous Margaret!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

This is just so sweet and so, so lovely. The gentle blue and the little angel...so sweet especially done up as an easel card with the snowflakes

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Margaret, such a pretty image and you have framed her beautifully - a super design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Margaret, it's such a sweet image and I love the circular design too, Kate x

Marion said...

This is so very pretty. Thank You for sharing. Marion