Thursday 15 November 2018

a bubble card....

I bought this tonic set when it came out in July or August and had put it to one side ...time to get to grips and play......




I have to admit it took a bit of working out which combination of dies cut which layer  but at least next time I will know ....not one for posting as the bubble for the shaker card is really deep...
the die is Tonic ...winter spruce and the lovely little baubles come from a Marianne designs set CR1384 which I have been using a lot this year....
thanks for popping by my blog today I appreciate every visit and comment....

7 comments:

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Margaret, a beautiful shape and your shaker tree is so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Love your shaker tree Margaret. It is so colorful and the layout is marvelous. Thank you for sharing.

Sandy said...

OHMG!!!! I can imagine what it took to make this fantastic card!!!!!
Sandy xx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous shaker card.... I nearly bought this one... don't know what stopped me...
hugs Sylvie
Happy you are on the mend xx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!! Margaret this is awesome, I love it and I am a sucker for a shaker card. Looks like it took a bit of work, Kate x

Birgit said...

Ok...I have no idea how you created such a magnificent card but I love it!! I love the coloured stuff inside and the glassy look of the tree along with the ornaments and the brilliant green..just a great card

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow what an amazing die set and fabulous card you have created using it.
Lorraine