Wednesday 2 January 2019

2019.......happy New Year

my first post of the new year ....I hope it brings you whatever you wish for yourself.....
I have made a new years resolution...yes....... and I hope that I can stick to it...quite simply not to buy from selly telly and to use all the stash that I bought last year....I managed for 3 months at the end of last year...so here goes...



this card is for my dear old uncle Mark who is still hanging on in there.....



my lovely niece treated me to lots of Heartfelt creation goodies for Christmas ...bless her...so this colourful card is made using the buttons in bloom collection...really cheery and bright....
Hope you are enjoying your start to the new year and thank you for popping by my blog today....

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, this looks like a fabulous collection.
I'm going to try to use up some of my stash as well this year - I haven't got room for any more!
Wishing you a very happy 2019.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandy said...

This is really gorgeous - I love all the flower and the colors. Wishing you a good 2019 too!
Sandy xx

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret, what a pretty card. Your Uncle is really going to love it. I really love the Heartfelt Creations dies and stamps also. Happy New Year to you all.

Birgit said...

Your uncle will love this cheery card. The framing is beautiful especially the yellow one and love the colourful flowers and the styling with the flower on the bottom...so pretty

cuilliesocks said...

Happy New Year to you Margaret I hope it brings you health and Happiness.
What a beautiful card to start the year with ,beautifully designed and such wonderful colours, I'm sure your elderly uncle will be cheered to receive it. Kate x x

crafty-stamper said...

What a thoughtful niece and beautiful Summery card
Carol x

rachel said...

Brilliant card Margaret! Love the colours. Good luck with that resolution! Hugs rachel xx