Wednesday 16 January 2019

old stash week 2....

well I was being good until my cricuit gave up on me...I have always promised myself a new one since they gave up support for my old expression and I could no longer access the on screen app....so now I have bitten the bullet...going to be fun learning a new machine....
I am still determined that all this years cards will be made using existing stash.....





I have used Heartfelt creations stamps and dies and the sentiment is Sue Wilson...
Hope you are having a lovely day today its miserable cold and wet here and we are forecast snow for tonight ...so perfect for crafting.....
thanks for popping by my blog I really appreciate it .

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, beautiful papers and flowers. Have fun with your new Circuit.
I'm sorry that you couldn't find the free Making Cards papers, I think some are removed when the magazine is no longer on sale - unfortunately I am not allowed to share my cards until the next magazine is published.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Very pretty card Margaret. I love the Heartfelt Creations die and have those in my stash. I also have an older Cricut Explore machine and am holding my breath that it will last for awhile. Can you tell me which die you used for the background? Thank you for sharing today and stay warm.

dutchess said...

Thank you Michelle....they are the frame a card leafy boarders,and the intricate swirl die sets from heartfelt creations
Hugs xxxx

Birgit said...

What a delicate card and all the lace work...simply beautiful. I hope you are learning the new machine and that you have few headaches. This weekend we are supposed to be getting a big storm...we shall see.

rachel said...

This is absolutely stunning Margaret - good look with your new machine! Big hugs rachel x

Sandy said...

Learning new machines and/or techniques has never been easy for me - you continue to make wonderful cards and I still applaud you for just using what is in your stash!!
Sandy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful dies and gorgeous flowers-love the little cherubs
Carol x